Java chat and Report
This project was awarded to techstyle for $600 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
It should have minimum following features (please also find attached report structure):
1) Web based application with centralised server and clients our different networks. (Obviously also run able on IDE such as Net Beans for editing & future development purposes).
2) Java based, completely multithreaded.
3) Single server, multiple clients.
4) Provide user an option of the registering a nick with a password with the chat website, hence the nick is reserved for them.
5) User can click on other users name and if that user has created a profile then he/she can view it online.
6) Users can see the list of all the other users currently logged into the chat system.
7) Option to have a private chat with any user or chat in main room.
8) Block multiple login attempts from same system or may be for same user.
9) User can click on other users name and if that user has created a profile then he/she can view it online.
10) Fully commented code for future development.
Of course these are the minimum features if you have any suggestion to improve the application. I do welcome your suggestions.
Please remember for this project the report is more important than too much complicated code.• Only 30% of your overall time should be spent on the development of application and 70% should be in writing the comprehensive report.
Extra effort put in the report to make it stand out will be rewarded with the bonus.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online