J2EE Solutions Architect ($2500)
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2512 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
• Provide high level technical architecture, design documents and build of business applications and supporting functions based upon customer’s requirements.
• Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
• Co-operate with the customer’s technical architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
• Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed
• Participate and lead the project meetings and present the solution with the customer if needed
• Review the work of other team members and ensure it meets the required standards
• Work with team members of the team to improve their technical and functional knowledge and skills.
• Act as a mentor to all team members on their assigned project tasks.
• Drive new business growth and customer success by providing business expertise.
• Graduated from University or equivalent.
• 5-7+ years of relevant experience in software development.
• Must have hands-on expertise in the following technologies: Java/J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate, Web Service (SOAP and RESTful), database (Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures)
• Have good knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture.
• Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
• Have excellent English written and oral communication skills, including conducting presentations to customers.
Note: i'll hire some freelancers who willing go to Da Nang - Viet Nam.
Thanks and best ragards
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online