TEACHER/EDUCATOR FOR: J2EE Spring MVC, Hibernate using Maven with Eclipse
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €15 EUR / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
A) WE NEED
A senior Java programmer that has experience in teaching out technologies. You have strong experience in J2EE with Spring, Hibernate and Maven with Eclipse. You are an active programmer not a "teacher", but you know how to teach out your know how so that people understands. You speak fluently English, all lectures will be with voice/cam.
B) THE WORK
You will be teaching programmers that has Javas knowledge, how to develop business web applications with J2EE Spring MVC, Hibernate using Maven with Eclipse. The programmers for this course are seniors in other languages like JS, PHP, Ruby, etc and knowledge in OO/MVC. You will use MS SQL as database. Education will be online with laborations and home works.
Example of setup:
1. Provide a quick get started guide, before the course, example: [url removed, login to view]
2. Provide course material you made and name what books the students should buy before the course.
2. Lecture monday, wednesday, friday, each 4 hours. (Or 2 days in weekend and one/two in middle of week). In between lectures is homework and self studies.
3. Online homework help, X hours.
READ THIS - WHO CAN APPLY - BEFORE YOU POST TO THIS PROJECT!
- You (the programmer) have to contact us, NO project managers or sales people.
- Send us your CV with focus on projects you have done and technologies used.
- Send us code we can review online. If you have a github project, we would love to see this.
- Link to references projects online.
The Interactive Tribe
PROGRAMMERS RULE THE WORLD
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online