We are looking for a Voip Dialer Software for Mobile Phones of Symbian and Windows Mobile OS as detailed under :-
1) User friendly interface
2) Mobile Dialer supports SIP for signalling.
3) Mobile Dialer supports G729, G723.1 and [url removed, login to view] codec for sending audio stream
4) Mobile Dialer can run behind NAT or on private IP with VPN Tunneling embedded
5) This software will run on the phone having Symbian or Windows Mobile 5 and 6 having internet via GPRS/EDGE/Wi-Fi/ 3G ...
6) Mobile Dialer is fully customizable.
7) Able to use Mobile Dialer with any kind of Soft switch which support SIP
8) DiD calls can be received
Exapmle - i test your mobile dialer really good just need to add some more functions and remove gtalk, msn, icq just needed jabber
Registers with a voip Gatekeeper/ Softswitch by VPN Tunnel Service,
(Sends an Invite)
Request to Establish a call with another SIP phone. or requests this to the sip server. Using codecs G723.1 and G729, (G711 and GSM Optional)
Sends DTMF via RFC2833 or inband
Sends Hold/unhold command
Accepts and invite, and establishes a call.
Rejects and invite
requests to refer the call to another sip address.
Plays a wav file to a remote user
Stop the file being played
A call is coming in, someone invites us via SIP
An invite made by me has been accepted
My outgoing call is ringing the remote party
a DTMF has been received
Server accepted our registration
Server accepted our hold/unhold command
We are detecting a stream of sound coming through the line.
ListOfcalls with Redialing
List of all currently open calls, each call must be an object which handles/has all calls details.
Looking for developers who have built something similar in the past !