Data Integration Software development based on distributed application structure using the client-server model.
Planned Product Capabilities
• Allow users to create/manage remote data sources (an SQL database or a flat text file)
• Allow users to design metadata structures and define dimensions, measures by mapping database/text file columns in the metadata structure thru the cleint-side web user interface.
• Store remote data source definitions, designed metadata structures and configuration in a local database.
• Automatically generate SQL DML statements or import text flat files according to designed metadata.
• Load full/incremental data from remote data sources (i.e. a data warehouse) using generated/customized SQL DML statements on demand or as scheduled.
• Store loaded data, status information in a local database and allow users to monitor status and manage storage (i.e. delete data) thru the client-side web ui.
• Allow users to create/manage schedules to execute data loading/updating on predefined intervals (daily, weekly, monthly etc) thru the client-side web ui.
• Store scheduling information, activity logs and status information in a local database.
• Execute the scheduled loading/update operation on time
• Transmit the stored data when requested by java based client application, request parameters may contain record filters
• Provide a WS/WSS endpoint to communicate with the client application(s) for data transmission
Java EE 7 and NetBeans IDE will be used for development. GitHub and Confluence will be used for development and project coordination
18 freelancers are bidding on average $1252 for this job
HI, as i am java developer in one of data processing company . i can work on this type of project . i am working on core java , struts , spring , hibernate .. with mysql as well as sql server.
I am a Java developer with experience in enterprise software and also I have graduate in software architecture. My profile on linkedin is http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=132888891