Data Integration Server software development
This project was successfully completed by IMSeriousBidder for $1420 USD in 15 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In15 days
Data Integration Software development based on distributed application structure using the client-server model.
Planned Product Capabilities
• Allow users to create/manage remote data sources (an SQL database or a flat text file)
• Allow users to design metadata structures and define dimensions, measures by mapping database/text file columns in the metadata structure thru the cleint-side web user interface.
• Store remote data source definitions, designed metadata structures and configuration in a local database.
• Automatically generate SQL DML statements or import text flat files according to designed metadata.
• Load full/incremental data from remote data sources (i.e. a data warehouse) using generated/customized SQL DML statements on demand or as scheduled.
• Store loaded data, status information in a local database and allow users to monitor status and manage storage (i.e. delete data) thru the client-side web ui.
• Allow users to create/manage schedules to execute data loading/updating on predefined intervals (daily, weekly, monthly etc) thru the client-side web ui.
• Store scheduling information, activity logs and status information in a local database.
• Execute the scheduled loading/update operation on time
• Transmit the stored data when requested by java based client application, request parameters may contain record filters
• Provide a WS/WSS endpoint to communicate with the client application(s) for data transmission
Java EE 7 and NetBeans IDE will be used for development. GitHub and Confluence will be used for development and project coordination
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online