Experienced Java developer - Consolidated orders, ecom site.
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $525 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to clean up some coding work on our current ecommerce system.
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Java web technologies - JSP, Servlets, Web Services
• Databases - SQL (MS SQL, Postgres) and JDBC
• Tomcat configuration and maintenance
Our current system needs requires the ability to consolidate purchase orders (POs) before they are sent to suppliers.
Our current process is:
1. By selecting a button in our system this sends an email PO to a supplier with all the order details with it.
What we need our system to do is:
1. For some suppliers we need to send them a group PO with all the order in the one email.
2. We need to be able to set the time and date of when the PO is sent to the supplier.
Our development environment will be provided to you via RDP. This environment will include:
• All test coding and functions on a test sever.
• Intellij to code.
You need to quote as and tell us your experience in working with our technology listed above. You also need to brief us on how you would see your recommended solution working.
We will provide you access to our development area and code so please make sure you have high speed internet. The project requires you to login fix, debug and roll out live the development work.
Please do not waste our time if you’re not completed sure about Java algorithm work. There is also opportunity for larger projects.
Only bid on this project if you are going to do it. DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME. The person who was awarded this previously did not start the project after three weeks. If you are awarded and do not start or completed this project you will be given negative feedback.
If you are a dependable and reliable developer you will be given more of our projects. We are a serious company only wanting to deal with serious developers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online