HttpClient or RestTemplate, MySQL, Java Spring, Rest WS
This project was successfully completed by IMSeriousBidder for $350 USD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In7 days
1. Read data that resides in a MySQL table (RISPOSTDATA)
2. Create an HttpClient POST event using Name-value-pairs
3. POST the data to the server (an internal server – I will do the post and debug it)
a. Display the posted data on the console
b. Display the response on the console
4. Capture the response and store the response in a table along with the POSTEED data
For the response there will be an error and warning count associated with each POST. We need to capture the number of errors and warnings then display them under the POSTED data. In a grid form.
I will place the RISPOSTDATA on a cloud server and provide the access parameters.
I will provide the domain object: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online