As a Software Developer/Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing internal and external resources to ensure maximum performance and productivity from the software development team
They will be contributing with technical expertise, such as innovating and defining new processes, as and when required. They are expected to maintain control and vision over multiple projects and report accordingly.
Working with senior management, you will be tasked with estimating, planning and executing projects, and relaying briefs and deadlines to the team. You will be responsible for maintaining control and vision over multiple projects.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring teams have the time, technical specifications, direction and resources to deliver products effectively
- Continuous tracking and reporting the status of projects, and assigning tasks to team members
- Providing leadership and guidance, coaching, motivating and leading team members
- Build and manage offshore software development teams
To be considered for the role of Software Developer/Team Leader, you must have the majority of the following:
- A degree in a software development related subject
- A high level of understanding in writing software, managing websites, software projects, object-orientated programming and software design patterns such as MVC
- Web development experience using Java
- Excellence in customizing Eclipse
- Working knowledge of Linux or Unix server environments
- Experience in Liferay portal customizations is an advantage
In addition, you must have experience of leading a software team as well as standard development and testing approaches. You will also need software development experience, gained within a commercial environment, preferably within a fast growth organisation.
Please bid your monthly salary for half time work (flexible 4 hours per day, Mon-Fri, European working hours-GMT, 100% remotely). Full time work possible after successful 3 months probation period.
Don't forget to attach your CV.
57 freelancers are bidding on average $545 for this job
Hello Sir/Madam, I am currently working as Java and front end developer. In PMB I have attached my latest resume. Waiting for your reply in PMB, Thanks.
I have about nine and half years experience in IT industry with bulk of experience in leading teams developing and maintaning Java J2EE web based enterprise size aplications.