- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 18
The main objectives are to create a complete, secure package for a Rug reseller. Ideally this package will enable us to incorporate more companies into one server system with completely separate accounts.
This package will need to include:
· Detailed Inventory with zooming capabilities for owners and users.
· Integrate an accounting package (purchased separately).
· Powerful search options with advanced search features.
· Have some general user accounts e.g. CEO, Sales, Warehouse staff
and be able to create new users with different rights fairly easily.
· A 100% bullet proof security feature e.g. IP monitoring, user
timeouts etc. (e.g. only on the computers located at the user
company itself will the accounting features be available – IP
· Automatic user account creation for resellers and end users with
· Be completely webbased
· Be on an Oracle platform with Java
· automatic mass emailing options e.g. all the resellers to be emailed
a link to all the new rugs of that week.
· Incorporate a bar code/scanning hardware (this is either existing or
· Detailed information about every single rug, e.g. where purchased,
price purchased, loaned to which company etc.
· Different colour codes for each rug depending on the location. E.g.
if in stock then green but if loaned to another company then red. If
duty paid then an * next to carpet number.
· Custom and excise forms will also need to be incorporated into the
· Online shopping carts and an ecommerce, B2C and B2B sites.
The web interface will be designed by another company in the form of
templates which will need to be incorporated into the system.
Please submit quotation along with FPA and proposal ASAP.
ThanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online