Social Networking Website
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
PLEASE REFER TO THE ATTACHED FILE FOR DETAILED REQUIREMENTS.
Looking to have a Social Networking Website. In brief, the site must have the following features
1) Register Profiles with Photo Albums
2) Search and Advanced Search
3) Send and Receive Friend Requests
4) Communication with Friends including messages, text chat, text chat, audio chat and video chat.
5) Create Groups and Events
7) Admin Panel - The admin should be able to perform site configuration and maintainability from Admin Panel
8) Session and Security Management
1. Register Profiles
1. Users should be able to register their profiles. During registration process they should be able to provide their personal details, professional details, interests and hobbies.
2. They should be able to upload their photos and able to share with friends they want to.
3. Once they complete their registration, they would receive an activation email.
4. All the users will have an unique user id.
5. They should provide a valid email id to which the activation email will be sent.
2. Search and Advanced Search
1. The site will have search and advanced search features
2. The site should be able to search on user's content.
3. The search results should be displayed in a nice format.
3. Send and Receive Friend Requests
1. The user should be able to search and send Friend Requests
2. Any user can accept or decline the friend requests.
3. Friends can be grouped.
4. Any user should be able to ignore any other user.
4. Communication with Friends
1. Communication between Friends can be two types; through messages and chat;
2. Communication through Messages;
1. Every user will have the ability to communicate with other users through messages.
2. Any user who has been ignored can't send messages to the user who has ignored
3. Messages module should have Inbox, Saved, Drafts, Sent Items and Trash
4. Any items in trash will be deleted after 30 days.
3. Communication through Chat;
1. Different users can communicate through Chat
2. Different type of chats that can be done
1. Text Chat
2. Audio Chat
3. Video Chat
3. All the chat functionality like that of any popular messenger should be in place
5. Create Groups and Events
1. Any user should be able to create groups and events.
2. They can invite other users as well.
3. Groups can be moderated
1. Blogs functionality will be provided.
2. All registered users can create new blog articles
3. Only registered users can post comments to the blog articles.
7. Admin Panel
1. An Admin Panel is provided.
2. Admin should be able to do anything and everything about running and maintainability of the site
3. Admin should be able to view all the profiles and can enable or disable them
4. Ability to send newsletter to group or individuals.
5. Ability to add advertisements on the site of different sizes.
6. Multiple levels of Admin access
7. Customer support - Email
8. Payment Integration.
8. Security and Session Management
1. Session Management is provided
2. All security features should be provided.
3. All external search engines or users directly linking to a user's profile can only view the user id, user's interests, hobbies and professional details. All personal details will be inaccessible and not displayed in this case.
9. This is a Java/JSP/Servlets based project. *** NO PHP and NO [url removed, login to view]***
10. **NO CMS****. All the data is database driven.
11. Final Delivery will include
1. Delivery of the source code ( .java, .html, .jsp , .sql ) files.
2. ready to execute .war file
3. Database creation scripts.
4. Source code should be readily configurable in eclipse IDE.
1. Once you deliver the project, we will own all the copyrights related to the project.
2. You will not provide us with any design or source code or any other matter that you have provided to other clients in the past and
3. Also you will not provide any design or source code or any other matter provided to us to any other client in the future.
13. Payment Terms:
1. No Prior Payment will be made.
2. Payment will be made after the final delivery with all the required features.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online