Adobe LiveCycle - repost
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $176 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1. I have a pdf form made by me in Adobe Livecycle
2. I reached a point where I have to add a SUBMIT button or EMAIL button
3. In Adobe LC I can add an email and a subject for users to send it straight to me after they finished after a press of a button
4. What I need is on the subject line is a small script to grab NAME and SURNAME filled lines, and add them to the subject line when the email has been sent.
5. Adobe LC gives me 3 options: 1) to add myself whatever subject I want 2) to leave it as it is a default will be created but, like that, everyone who completes it and sends it will have the same subject, imagine 300 forms with the same subject in my email. And 3) a script that can grab lines and add them to subject. I found some tips but i keep missing something and it's time for professionals i think.
here is the form anyway attached
It should be a big headache for professional and should take more then 2-3-4 hours or a few minutes if you know exactly what you are doing and have knowledge of this. I have a website and access to PHP, MYSQL, FTP so i know that can be usefull as well from tutorials i read.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online