- Include a real-time score counter
- Instead of prompting for a grid size, set the grid size to 4x4
- Give the user these options:
- Player vs. Player
- Player vs. Computer (Easy Difficulty)
- Player vs. Computer (Intermediate Difficulty) ** this would use the AI from the link above **
It must also include detailed notes on how the code runs.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $151 for this job
Hi, I am expert at JAVA and Game Development, I have gone through the text file and well understood your requirements. I will be delivering perfectly working solution for it in JAVA with good communication.
This is very easy task and I can finish it within 2 days. I am a professional Java Developer with 6+ years of experience. Looking forward to hear from you. CHeck PMB.
Hi, I can do it even earlier than the given date (just giving me some margin). Bidding low as I just wish to "gain experience and recognition" there in freelance. Looking forward to go for it. Best regards, Ibai
Hello, I am new freelancer interested in doing this task. I have 4 year of experience in Java and 2 years of experience in JS, and this particular task I find easy.