Looking for OScommerce/CREloaded and PHP programmer cum designer who has experience in working with OScommerce shopping carts.
- Have worked on OScommerce projects before
- Able to meet datelines given and work on tight schedule
- At least have good PHP background
- Must be good in graphics creation to create graphics for the site
- Must be able to show portfolios of OScommerce works (good graphics)
- Must be able to create website and graphics that are comparable to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
- Must be familiar with Cpanel software as you will be working on my development server that will be allocated to you
Our site has been running for almost 2 years. We are looking for a cosmetic change and features add-ons in our Creloaded 6.2 design to give customer a fresh look. A .psd screenshot has been created, you can take the .psd as a base structure for cosmetic design. Environment you use must be SQL4 and PHP5.
Towards Customer Interface
7. Cosmetic outlook needs revamping @
9. Modify Custom Pages (HTML Custom Page banner) @
14. Customers able to buy and select the specific quantity or input the specific quantity like [url removed, login to view] @
15. Reduce number of steps to checkout @
16. Customers can check their previous orders in detailed table form like with [url removed, login to view] @
*The above are included in the .psd files sent to you.*
17. Integreted discount system for VIP membership
- customer able to see their accumulated orders on their side (only show member group type. dont show numeric amount
as it will put customers off)([url removed, login to view], Silver, Bronze) Admins can change status manually also
- Guso Level will show VIP status (Gold, Silver...)
- Level Up will show how much more to spend to reach next VIP status
- customer notified once there is a change in account VIP status (Gold, Silver...)
- a page where we can specify in admin which order status do we consider an accumulated order (Globalise)
- VIP members for each status are automatically given discount of 1-5% off their purchase which will be calculated at
Towards Admin Interface
18. Admin setting to only allow certain order status to be considered paid orders like Processing, Delivered, Paid via Bank
NOT delivered.... This will ensure also that in admin/[url removed, login to view], "Expenditure:" is showing only the summation of order
status that are considered paid.
19. Allow HTML when adding Game Currency at the Power Leveling>Game Currency section. (If we want colour text for the
product name, we use html but after we save it, the htmls are gone. so this needs fixing)
20. Modify game currency page, one-click change of price
21. Sorting Order Status by date last updated
22. MoneyBookers to show payment status on admin order page (currently the cart sets the order status to Processing for
Pending or Passed payments. But we want it to only allow Passed and Confirmed payments to go through. You will be sent
with MoneyBookers manual to work on it)
23. Admin side is able to give each customer Store Credit which is entered by the staff manually at admin/customers.php.
Because entering a wrong extra digit could mean giving customer 10x more store credits, a pop-up verification must be
there to ensure my staffs enter the correct amount that they want to give as store credit. When customer logs in to their
account at the main site, they should also be able to see their Store Credits. Store Credits are stored in USD. When used to
make a purchase, the USD Store Credits will be converted based on the currency customer has selected to checkout their
24. Two radio buttons at admin/[url removed, login to view] for staff to manually indicate if the product is out of stock. There
must also be an extra column at the main site's product page to indicate to customer whether the product is in-stock or
out-of-stock. Customer will not be able to purchase if product is out-of-stock.
1. When programming for the new upgrades, programmer needs to put our site's security in mind. When doing upgrades,
no security shall be compromised.
2. Programmer is to do proper commeting in the coding just like previous programmer, Num Huan.
* Do note that for each feature, please consider that if you work on a Customer Interface, you are likely needed to work on
the Admin Interface. (eg. For Integreted discount system, it must both be designed to appear on the main website for
customer's account and also appear in Admin Interface so that we can set the discount criterias and such.)
Please state your date of completion and also when is the earliest date you can have the site done up for review. About 2-3 site edits will be a must in order for small tweaks here and there.
No deposit will be accepted. Escrow payment will be setup upon commencement of project.