Create animated logo for a website
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €403 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€250 - €750 EUR
We need someone to "animate" a part of a logo for a website, which moves in a random organic way (based on a particular algorithm?) and responds to mouse movements and actions.
Something like you see on this page: [url removed, login to view]
... but a little bit more intensive - more movement, more color, etc.
What is important?
- three indeterminate shapes, which overlap in a certain way
- recognizable as a coherent complex
- three colors (not determined yet... depends on the web layout...)
- a certain degree of transparency (to make the other shapes visible)
- this whole thing should be moving constantly, forming, pulsing - billow in an "organic" way, but also smooth and slowly
- responding to mouse movement and click + drag .. of course, only as much as necessary to recognize that it responds, but still stay in its entirety .. basically just a bit more than on http:// [url removed, login to view] /
Some examples of how it could looks like you can find in the attached file (...just some sketches..).. however, it may also look completely different ..
We need someone who can create this "object" for us (for example with html5 canvas or a particular algorithm) and deliver it in a way we can easily implement on a website.
For more information or questions just send me an email.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online