Embedded Flash Video Player for HTML Page
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
We need someone to create a custom flash video player that can be embedded with the <Object> tag in HTML pages.
Basically, a branded video player that is similar to that on [url removed, login to view], but it will be based on our own design and brand. You can also refer to http://www.flvplayer.com. If you still don't know what is required, perhaps this project is not for you.
The flash player control should support the following:
1) Accept any FLV files via an URL
2) Dimension control
3) Volume, forward, backward, pause, and play control.
4) Display of logo on the control with site name and URL.
5) "Hot spot" support
6) Display of flash image before video starts
7) A "click to start" clickable icon with our branded background image to let a user click to start the video.
8) Auto-start playback control via parameter.
Optionally, this control should support the use of playlist - it plays multiple videos continuously one after another. The videos in the playlist needs to be dynamically added to the control - no static XML file should be used. This allows users to dynamically add videos to the control and play all of the continously on the web.
The FLV player should work in IIS 5.0 or 6.0.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online