Lab/Radiology/Endoscopy Project coordinator
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $643 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are a healthcare technology firm and we are in the middle of various software modules. We are looking for a project co-ordinator who could manage those projects for us.
* Deep knowledge in Healthcare (Lab, Radiology, Endoscopy, etc) is a big plus
* Coordinate between different team members on multiple projects and comminicate effectively
* You should take on certain programming tasks as needed
* This is a monthly position requiring at least 40 hours per week
* Excellent verbal and written English skills
* Able to work with programmers located around the globe
* Thinks outside the box
* Self motivated and self managed
* Learns and understands new technologies and educates the team.
* Works well under pressure
* Likes challenges
As a startup company, we work hard and we expect that you do the same. However, our budgets are tight. We would like you to be self driven, take minimal direction and complete tasks on time. You are expected to provide daily status reports on the weekly objectives. You should use efficient programming methods and we do appreciate any feedback on the project to make it better.
Confidentiality is very important to us and you are expected to sign confidentiality agreement. We will communicate with our developers using Gtalk and Phone. You should have high speed Internet access and you login via Gtalk while working on our project. We are in Eastern time zone ([url removed, login to view]) and we expect that you work to match our time (at least partial day) so that it would be easy to co-ordinate tasks. We expect all of our developers to send daily status updates (and weekly targets).
If this sounds good to you and your expectations are within our budget requirements, please respond with your experience in healthcare and technology, availability and monthly bid amount (along with the number of hours you can dedicate per week).
Thank you for your time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online