Title: Project Based Report Writer/Analyst
Reports To: Sr. Data Analyst
SUMMARY: The Report Writer/Data Analyst performs data collection, coding and configuration for new reports, including use of basic SQL, Crystal Reports and Intellicus reporting software.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: Conversion of existing web-based, complex reports to Intellicus using a set style guide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conversion and creation of complex report layouts utilizing existing stored procedures.
• Evaluate existing reports to ensure all aspects are carried over to the new layout.
• Assist in the review of data accuracy in newly created reports.
• Test Intellicus reports in web-based environment.
• Continually communicate with project team in order to assess and circumvent any obstacles that may arise.
• Document progress on a daily basis in task management tool.
Bachelor’s degree (or actively pursuing) in Information Technology or related field.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Outstanding analytical and technical skills for report design and execution.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid understanding of Crystal Reports or comparable product.
• Familiar with SQL and database structure, MS SQL Server preferred.
• General knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to calculate values such as percentages and weighted averages.
• Proven ability to meet project timelines with quality results.
• Knowledge of Intellicus preferred but not required.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $28/hour for this job
Hello I am a seo specialyst and I know SQL and I want to develop an automatic system for us, I will create a aplication for this project to create your reports and send to manager. See you soon.