Setup Multiplayer Bingo like game
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1438 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I am looking for an individual or team to build a multiplayer Bingo like game. If you have it ready made it's even better.
- you will use the graphics and the same running of the game present at bengo dot ro / index2 dot html;
- whatever technique you will use you must keep the server involvment as litle as possible and still make the game hyper safe (I recommend Java with Java Tomcat);
- the game must run with no significant delays when maximum number of players is reached (not less than 5000);
- the chat system must be safely and efficiently integrated with the game;
- I must have a administration interface where I can ban, kick, warn players, create rooms (with room names), establish allowed number of players per each room, set the comercial banners which will be shown in every room, set the number of points awarded for winners at each room, set the maximum allowed number of numbers being extracted in order to validate a pattern, set tournaments (for special ocasions), chage the background and graphics at some intervals; Generally I must be able to control (not mandatory from the same interface) ALL THE ASPECTS OF THE GAME!
- you must understand this is a Bingo LIKE game! so will be some modifications, but the same running of the game. For example the game area is different, the numbers are placed differently, the winning patterns are different, so you will have to adjust your code to match this game. Once again go to the website and check it before you bid here;
- the winner must speak very well English or just be Romanian;
- it is not mandatory to show that you have created previously a Bingo game, but it's of course a huge advantage. Anyways you must have a strong portfolio and good recommandations to get this project;
- full requirements and details will be given before starting the project only to the winner.
So that's it. In order to be considered a valid bid you must provide in the PMB:
- previous relevant experience/projects;
- the technique you wich to use for this project. Provide details please. I am a pretty good programmer and designer so I am very much familiar with all these. I must say Java it's not my specialty but seems this is what this project is all about. We will discuss this technique and agree before you start.
- a realistic time for completing this project (if you know what you do then 2 months I think will be enough);
- country of residence;
- other reasons for which do you think I should choose you.
I wish you all good luck with this one!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online