This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $50 USD
Ideally source code (all or just certain text) that displays in browser (when we are logged in and work in app/and when guests just open the logon form) need to be encoded as abracadabra.
1- Support says you can manually replace them (except some extension in logon and similar)
1. If manual replacement not such a big problem you can do that and test it that app works ok in browser.
2. Make instruction for me as a non-programmer 1-What was replaced 2. With what 3. Where (paths). By which tool-sofware did you do that.
3. If 1 step ok, then now we can use obfuscator that is already used in somefile.js. But I don’t know exactly what kind of obfuscator is used. So if software developer use that kind of obfuscator then I suggest to use the same. Or find better. You will need to configure it and test that app works ok.
4. Then I will need instruction 1- Which obfuscator we use, 2- how we switch it on, off. So that I will be able to repeat it when update of software is done.
As I understand obfuscator can work selectively only on the part of code that is needed to be encoded.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online