1. There is a conflict between a simple "Back to Top" script and slider that only seems to happen in Chrome. When you scroll to the very bottom of the page, as soon as the slider changes the slide, the page jumps up the page 455px (the height of the slide). If you disable either the slider or the Back to Top script, the problem immediately disappears.
2. When you initially load the webpage at a mobile resolution (under 1280px wide) or if you refresh at a mobile resolution (after manually resizing your browser), the large menu doesn't load and instead is a media query that loads a mobile version of the menu. This works fine - HOWEVER - when you resize your browser BACK to a larger resolution and mobile menu goes away, the description no longer lines up with with hover menu item on the larger menu, it by default lines up with the Home menu item for all other menu items.
3. On some computers in Chrome as well as on iPhone / iPad there is a 1px gap directly above the slider (see screenshot at [url removed, login to view] ). I'm assuming this is more of a CSS problem but I'm not 100% sure. It works fine in all other browsers.
Please do not bid if:
- If you cannot complete the project within 24 hours
- If you cannot complete the project for the $30 budget
4 freelancers are bidding on average $35 for this job
Hi, I'm confident I can do this, I couldn't make much in the screenshot, but I did get the idea of what I'm dealing with. Can start working within the next 2 hours if you like.