Develop API on Open-Source Project (Java, Linux)
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 CAD
- Total Bids 19
Must be familiar with Eclipse, MySQL, Linux (Ubuntu). I need someone to download and install two versions of OSCAR EMR (Open source electronic medical record application) that is used by many doctors in Canada.
OSCAR is a Java web-based application and runs on Linux. There is also a Windows variant, but the focus will be on OSCAR Ubuntu.
[url removed, login to view]
The project will require this individual over a span of 4 weeks to:
1. Become very familiar with the installation process & build a sandbox environment remotely
2. Review documentation, code and existing interfaces/APIs
3. Understand the database structure to find ways to extract data with existing APIs or directly from the database.
4. Document, in plain English language, these APIs and opportunities to extract data
Depending on the results above, I may want to develop our own API to extract key data elements. Please don't send me just a resume without confirming your understanding of the scope of work. Final price will depend on the complexity of the existing code and API to be developed.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online