Format and Optimize web pages for IPhone Webb App
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $685 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am looking for someone to formatted/optimized my web pages for a web apps for the iPhone. The companies web pages already work with a desktop computer and are already formated and working with BlackBerry App World but need pages formatted/optimized for the iPhone.
My Personal Health Record is a not for profit company that provides online health record storage service where users can enter, store and update information online at [url removed, login to view]
Right now the mobile login for Blackberry/Palm users is [url removed, login to view] but Apple says that these and/or the report pages are not formatted/optimized my web pages for a web apps for the iPhone.
To see an example on your web/JAVA enabled phone in less than a minute try the below:
With your desktop or Blackberry go to: [url removed, login to view]
then enter username = guest
password = guest114
then scroll the highlighter to the Sign In button press enter
enter twelve 1's for an example PIN# for this report: 111111111111
then scroll the highlighter to the Search button and press enter
then you will see an example online health record on your mobile device!
can you see the example report with your phone?
To enter your own information you must register and log in to the main site [url removed, login to view] either through a regular computer or your phone's preferred browser. Create your free account and enter some information using your home computer and then click on the submit button and the bottom of the form and then you will assigned a 12 digit PIN.
You can retrieve your and your family’s information with your phone anywhere and anytime with the username and password you created and your 12 digit PIN assigned to you after you click on the Submit Form button at the bottom of the form at [url removed, login to view]
Some notes about the [url removed, login to view] website:
1. There is a time out feature and if you take a long time to submit all of your information it may time you out, so put in a bit of information and then scroll down and click on the Submit Form button at the bottom of the form.
2. Please make sure your browser is set up to accept cookies and allow pop-ups from www.myphr.ca. If your computer/mobile is not configured to accept cookies from [url removed, login to view] your session will expire almost immediately.
3. To add/edit or update existing information to the existing information click on the Edit Data link (right after you log in) at [url removed, login to view]
4. To print your information click on the View Report link .... right after you log in.
5. To print your wallet card – after you log into your account at [url removed, login to view] click on “Print Card” to print your wallet card.
Also if you have any further comments, questions or suggestions please send us an email we are always looking for feedback on how to make our service better.
My Personal Health Record ®
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online