Java Architect US
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2184 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $2400 USD
What are the responsibilities in the job?
• Writes and debugs unit and integration tests for enterprise applications
• Creates and modifies ANT builds for complex applications
• Transitions existing code to new technologies
• Identifies dependencies
What are the requirements for the role?
• Java developer with enterprise application experience
• Proficient in Linux from the command line via SSH
• Can write code but also understands how to test what they write
• Has a good grasp of the core tools like Eclipse, ANT, and Subversion SVN
• Can fix problems and also convey issues to others
Why work here?
• A work from home position
• Flexible schedule
• Challenging work
• Diverse team
• To be part of the cutting edge of software development
We pay $60/hour ($2400 fixed-price payment for a trial job if that trial leads us to hire you). We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings. For United States citizens and permanent residents, we pay $48/hour because we have to cover W-2 processing.
How to qualify:
1. Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification and a brief Skype video interview.
2. If you are interested, please apply immediately.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online