Magnolia CMS Expert - repost 2
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $12 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$5 - $12 USD / hour
I am using Magnolia community edition, version 5. Before I get you to integrate more templates for me in magnolia (I have the html ready), I want you to fix couple of things for me:
1) I integrated couple of templates myself, and made contents editable. In page edit more, I need to upload an image, that will be replaced in page banner on frontend. I don't know how image uploading works. I added an image upload field but I've no idea how do we get the URL of uploaded image to set in src='' tag of .
2) Rich text editor doesn't seem to be having any option to allow view/edit source code of html. I need this option to be added in rich text editor. If this is not possible to add that option in current editor, I would like you to replace the default editor with some custom editor like FCKEditor.
3) I've added some pages with subcategory = 'news'. I want a page which automatically gathers all pages with 'subcategory=news' and displays the list of news pages.
4) I installed the blog module (attached), but if I go to add a blog page, I do not see any blog option in available template list (dropdown). I'm surely missing some obvious configuration that was needed after installing blog module?
Please do not bid if you are not an expert in magnolia, and thinking to learn it first.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online