Stream movies Amazon AWS Wowza Media Server
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $738 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
1. Created a hackproof and encrypted Link for new movies from the Flixstreamer Web site movie selector to the server, after payment, and integrated with a JW Player.
2. Using existing Wowza and Amazon APIs and new code as needed, set up our existing Wowza Media Server 3 on Amazon, including nDVR and media content management, over secure (encrypted) streaming.
3. Need a viewer indicator for 80% played. Before 80% is reached, a refund is allowed. Need overlays for the movie with links for trouble, new movies, related web sites, ads, etc., and optional ad integration for the movies.
4. Set up storage: Each Wowza edge server will have one copy of each movie. We will use Amazon S3 for permanent storage.
5. Document your code, configuration, and architecture.
We supply the existing content in [url removed, login to view] in a .mov wrapper, already compressed (sorensen) and with meta data included, and will use Wowza's single encoding method, and upload it ourselves and change the configuration. We also create the FlixStreamer Web site and social media integration. We take care of the payment processing. We already have the Amazon and Wowza system established. We just need the Web site/Amazon/Wowza integration, setup, and any necessary coding, as described. We will not be using DRM. You cannot use any methodology, look, code, or architecture from Netlix or any other streaming site. Everything must be original unless it is already in the Wowza API. NDA is required.
The winning bidder will have demonstrated experience with Amazon AWS EC2, S3, Wowza Media Server 3, dDVR, Java, and video streaming, speak English well, and have a high user rating on this site.
This project may change and be reposted, depending on the movie release time frame, budgeting constraints, bid amounts, and changing requirements, which may require new bidding, but is expected to be deployed in late August.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online