The project is to upgrade Tomcat v5.5 to v7 on CentOS 6.3 while maintaining compatibility with WHM [url removed, login to view] !
!!! Please, read the whole description carefully before bidding, or thinking you can do the job successfully !!!
1. You'll be responsible for connecting to my dedicated public server via SSH.
2. Upgrade the server using instructions specified here:
[url removed, login to view]
3. Patch anything that is missing in this script.
4. Install the Servlet and demonstrate that it runs.
5. Demonstrate that using WHM only, tomcat can be added to selected domain. (its acceptable if removal requires SSH)
6. Demonstrate that Tomcat 7 can be successfully rebooted from WHM.
7. Demonstrate that .war files are deployed successfully.
This means, you must understand which scripts of WHM effect tomcat installation and maintenance.
Keep in mind, using the above script alone, some path are missing/incomplete. You'll need to update the script (description of the steps) listed in the [url removed, login to view] above.
REQUIRED: Tomcat 5.5 and 7.0 experience, as well as WHM interface!
15 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
Hi, I'm interested. I have over 10 years of experience as system admin, security consultant and more. Please check my profile and Your INBOX for more details. Thank You.
Hi We have read your requirements.We have completed 80+ big Java,J2EE projects in last 5 years. Most of them have been on Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x Please check private message board for details.