Human Mood based Audio Player - Java / Matlab using PCA Algorithm
This project was successfully completed by rgirish28 for $150 USD in 14 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $250 USD
Completed In14 days
I have to develop an academic project in Java for human mood oriented music player.
1. System will have train database and test database.
2. System should take a snapshot of the user using webcam. store it in test database.
3. Then compare that image with the database images to find the matching trained image from the train database.
4. then recognize the face expression. we are expecting only 5 standard face expressions Angry, Happy, Disgust, Sadness and neutral
5. after recognizing the mood, it should play an audio file which is relevant to the mood.
You have to show each step in output, where You are placing the markers? at what region you are finding the difference in face expression with the neutral expression. what are all points you are processing for recognition.
Need step by step output.
Platform: Java / Matlab
Deadline: As min as Possible.
Condition of final Payment: After analysis of code ( because its a very responsible job, we want the honest implementation otherwise somebody may loose his career)
Image should be taken by webcam to process the requirement.
Its an academic project, not an industrial product. not expecting quote beyond $150.
Bid only if you can implement as per the given details. reference IEEE paper will be given to selected bidder.
Happy Bidding !!! Looking forward to have long term relations, because we do have lot of requirement for creative and honest developer.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online