Resource: We will provide 150 pictures.
The app will contain 150 pictures which the users would be able to flip through the pictures. We will have complete ownership of the product after it is delivered.
Your bid will be looked at more favorably if you provide additional ideas to help make the app more marketable. Cost associated to implementing the ideas could be discussed. Letting us know what else you could offer to make the app more marketable i.e. brainstorm ideas to get 5 star reviews, more downloads etc.
1. Provide/demonstrate some of your android apps which are already in the marketplace.
2. We need you to design user interface & develop an android application. Mock ups won’t be provided.
3. Provide 3-4 ideas in your proposal on how you are going to implement/design the requirement. Ask questions if needed.
App Basic Functionality:
1. App would contain 150 pictures. We will provide the pictures.
2. We want to compile those pictures into the android app. No need for a web admin interface to manage all pictures (add/edit/update/delete).
3. Design an attractive icon & banner to upload in the Google Play marketplace.
4. Design user interface for app which would have more marketability. We will provide more specifics regarding the app type after we selected your proposal.
5. Able to flip one picture at a time. Each pictures can be flipped like papers. User will be able to flip next and previous page.
6. Each picture should have border like a picture frame.
7. Application should be able to resize the pictures based on the screen size of the android phone. Few texts are included with the pictures, so the pictures should be big enough to be readable for android smartphones and android tablets.
8. The picture combination is displayed randomly. For example, if there’s 10 items then all 10 items displayed in a random order. Same pictures not repeated twice until the next application launch.
9. Users are able to email and/or share in facebook the selected pictures with friends. The email/facebook share would contain the app information.
1. In order to receive final payment, developer must publish/install the final application to Android market without technical issue.
2. If the app contains bug, the developer must agree free of charge. Since it is a small application, there is less likely to have one.
3. Provide 1-2 hours training sessions (via Skype) to effectively handover app maintenance (e.g., version upgrade with minor changes, bug fixes) to the support staff with some programming skills.
4. Provide a short design document of the app. For example, list of classes & methods and how they are responsible to perform a specific task. Code must be readable with sufficient comments. Proper variable naming conventions for readability.
5. Must touch base time to time to share project plans & communicate progress for feedbacks and making sure project is on the right track.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $885 for this job
We have more than 6 years of experience in this field with our skillful team of designers and intelligent programmers working with primary goal of 100% work satisfaction. Please check PMB.
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this [url removed, login to view] more information see PMB-Thanks.
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd with 5 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.