Android Photo Sync Service
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1584 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for an Android service to be created utilising Android's "Accounts and Sync" section, which automatically uploads the device's photos to our online service. The functionality will be similar to Dropbox's Camera Upload service.
After installing the app, users will be able to go to Accounts and Sync on their device and add an Account for our service. They will be required to sign into their account, then will then configure some basic sync settings. Once enabled, all existing photos on the device, and any new photos, will automatically be uploaded to our service through our OAuth API.
In addition to the sync functions, users should also have the option upload individual photos or videos from the Android Gallery app. This would be done by adding an option into the "Share Via" menu. Users would select our service from the "Share via" menu, they would then select from a list of albums that have on our service, or create a new one, then click upload.
- Ability for users to add an account in "Accounts and Sync"
- Automatically upload original, full size photos and videos.
- Photos must include any EXIF or location data they contain.
- Users will be able to choose when syncing occurs (wi-fi only, or wi-fi and data plan)
- Users will be able to choose whether to upload existing photos, or just new photos.
- Users will be able to view some key features of their account (account type, space used, etc) in the settings.
- Users are able to upload individual photos or videos using the "Share via" menu.
Designs will be provided, as well as documentation and support for using our API.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online