We require an experienced Android developer to develop the Android ROM and application for our embedded security device.
The device is a 7" Android touchscreen and will be used to control a home security system. It communicates with an interface device via USB OTG.
Attached is a full feature list of every possible feature and how it should interact with the interface device. An example of how the project is broken up and the features is below.
- Full Screen App with no access to Android O/S
- Auto launch app should it close
- Custom startup animation
Application - General Features:
- Dual orientation UI (using gyro)
- Photo wallpaper
- Auto scan SD card
Application - Alarm Features:
- Arm Alarm
- View Status
- Zone indicator number / name.
Please note, this is not the full feature list, and the quote should be based on every feature in the "TKP Full Feature List" spreadsheet.
A layered PSD of every possible screen will also be provided. There are approx. between 10 to 15 screens (per orientation), along with a clickable prototype link which will be provided upon the developer signing an NDA.
We require the developer to have experience in the following:
- Building Android applications for embedded devices.
- Developing Android applications that interface another device via USB (although we will put you in touch with the interface device developer for assistance).
- In app Animation
The developer must have a very high attention to detail, as the UI must mirror the PSD's provided. Our standards are very high when it comes to the interface and the user experience.
Please do not bid until you have thoroughly read all attached documents and agree with our terms.