Android P2P app developemnt - repost
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1301 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Let's call my desired app AppX+....
I need an AppX+ developed such that it will allow for simplified smartphone device P2P proximity communication (chat + voice + file sharing) using Alljoyn.
Here's how AppX+ should work;
1. After AppX+ installation, on 1st launch, the user will be guided through a brief wizard where the create their profile which translates into their default Alljoyn channel that also gets auto-started & advertised every time they launch the app.
2. In the profile creation process, users are presented with a simple form to select/input their interest, and all this information is collected centrally on our backend servers.
3. AppX+ has the ability to thereafter connect to our backend server platform where location/interest specific ads & broadcast messages can be retrieved.
4. AppX+ has the ability to retrieve contacts and send invitation emails/sms to phone users friends/acquaintances.
5. AppX+ users can thus "shake" (accelerometer function) their smartphones to discover/add other people that have the app for proximity based chatting/file-sharing.
6. Once a user adds a new discovered friend via AppX+, the will get notified when that friend returns to an area within proximity.
MORE DETAILS WILL BE PROVIDED TO CHOSEN DEVELOPER..
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online