Android background app to tell battery level and control screen brightness
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $176 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am in need of a very simple android 4.0 app.
The following is what the app needs to do:
1) Run in the background when the phone starts (or the program starts for the first time) with only 1 button on the menu to fully exit the app.
2) Control the LCD brightness via a local lan (192.168.x.x) Web Service.
3) Read the battery status (level) via a local lan (192.168.x.x) Web Service.
(1) will only need to be displayed to the user if they select it from the top bar (bar on top that slides down). Other than that, it should just run in the background.
(2) will need to be able to send commands from the Web Service to android (example: (ws)lcd70->android = LED turns down 70% (out of 100% brightness.)
(3) will just need to read what the android battery level is to the Web Service (example: android(80%)->ws = tells the web service only 80% is charged.)
That's it. Please contact me if you have any questions about the requirements above BEFORE placing your bid.
All code will become the property of me.
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2b) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2c) Any website server-side deliverables must be provided with complete instructions and assistance so that the employer may install them in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2d) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed as described elsewhere by the employer.
2e) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the employer's environment) then they must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
2f) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
3) All deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online