We are looking for a skilled android programmer for a long term relationship. So quality and trust is more important than only the price.
The successful bidder will have to complete the following android app:
- augmented reality app that captures the current geo position and via an option menu a fully textured 3D model can be selected to be placed at the current position
- selection from 2 different models has to be possible, where one is obj based, and one has to be a collada model
- scale of the model has to be adjustable on screen during placement
- orientation of the model must be fixed after placement, so I would see the model from all aspects if I walk around it
- scale of model must get smaller when the distance is increased and vice versa
- functionality should be encapsuled in a module and not spread all over android activities and ui elements, so basic software engineering is required
- description/documentation of the interface to:
- set a model at a certain position (lat/lon/height), model is then loaded if not already an object of that type exists (at least collada and obj support)
- get list of objects with location and model name
- remove an object from the list
One sample collada file is attached. You may use different ones for testing in addition.
Please state infos about your qualification and experience regarding this kind of task, price and how long you will take for this task.
You can also make suggestions regarding optimization and different model types other than collada and .obj.
Feel free to ask questions.
complete source code is needed in scope of supply