Convert existing iOS survey app to Android
This project was successfully completed by ashitrathore for $750 USD in 18 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In18 days
We need an experienced Android developer to port an existing iPhone (iOS) app onto the Android OS. The app is a survey app which uses a [url removed, login to view] backend for user login and content management.
- User login/signup views
- Homescreen displaying basic user data synced from Parse server
- Ability to download and cache surveys from Parse backend
- 4 question formats (multi-choice text, multi-choice image, slider, reorder list)
- Simple survey logic i.e. subsequent question chosen based on answer to previous question
- Progress bar
- Ability to upload responses to Parse backend or cache if offline
You will be provided with the iOS source code and all graphic files, so your job consists mainly in adapting code [url removed, login to view] bid includes converting the code from iOS to Android OS, adaptation of the provided graphics ( if needed) for Android GUI compatibility and compilation of the final [url removed, login to view] agree to put the project funds in escrow; upfront payments are not possible. Upon final payment, you agree to transfer the exclusive copyright to the app/source code to us.
Parse server documentation can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
Please PM for further details/demonstration of the iOS app to be ported.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online