Edit/Update Android application in Java/Eclips
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $330 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need some programer who can edit/update code for my android application in Java.
It is quiz application for Latvian driving rules.
You can test free version here: [url removed, login to view]
In app there is database with questions in XML format and pictures. You can choose learning mode, where you can choose what ever categories you want and whatever question count and know wrong answers right away.. or exam mode where there is predefined count of questions and you only know if you were right in the end.. there is also statistics.. and thats almost it..
So it is a working application, old programmer dont have time for me anymore, and i need some changes:
1. There was written that after installing app it downloads pictures from server. If i remember right it was because of some old android versions doesn't allow to install something right to SD card... If its ok and it will work on most devices i would like to change that, so pictures and database is included into the app.
2. It must be possible for me to change XML DB without writing any additional java code, because i have some other databases..
3. There must ne two versions: free application with AdMob ads + fullscreen ads(i dont know does AdMob have fullscreen ads) who show up once every 5 min and its possible to remove them only after some seconds. And there must be paid version same as free but without ads.
4. Old XML had Category/Topics/Questions and wrong and right answers... new DB have some changes.. on some questions there is only one (right) answer, and application must take 4 wrong answers automatically from other question right answers in same topic.
5. Now there is language change option.. but i need to create separate apps.. one for each language, because i have DB in many languages and want separate apps because descriptions etc. It must be possible to change application menu items in some xml file or something, so its easy to do without programming.
6. I want to add one menu item.. with videos.. there will be about 10 M4V (MP4) videos.. user can choose one of them and watch.. there is pause, play stop, and rewind buttons.. and it would be good if app remembers position.
7. app needs to remember position also in tests (learning and exam modes) in case someone calls or something (because in my app there was problems with that)
8. In learning mode there is help button.. when you press it help from xml shows up.. but if there is no help in xml i want that it shows right answer.
9. All questions that pictures have JPG images.. but now i have some questions with M4V (mp4) videos.. when question shows up video must play in loop until next question.
10. it must work on most android devices (phones, tablets)
(I will give all necessary pictures etc if needed)
I will send source code with XML DB and sample videos before i will choose the winner, so you can decide accept or not.
That same app with almost all those changes is available on Apple Appstore here: [url removed, login to view]
I want almost same for android. You can make some changes, suggestions, etc.
In the end i want working app with source code
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online