Hybrid mobile App
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 6
---More details in attachment ---
Location based Hybrid Mobile Travel Guide System based on Mashup technology
Our system is designed to develop as Hybrid mobile application which will provide the availability of application to the many platforms like Android, iOS. Also this will provide accessibility of native capabilities like Camera. Hybrid Apps make it possible to embed HTML5 apps inside a thin native container.
Planned to test only Android and iOS application as part of this project.
• Based on Current location, system will list out the Places of Interest (Using Google Places API)
• Users can select a particular place and view the summary of information about that place
(Using Wikipedia API or GeoName API)
• Users can Search a particular place and system will provide Near-By Places of Interest
• Users can view the selected places on Google Map
• Users can take photo through APP by accessing the device camera and ability to store on Server
• Users can get local weather based on current location (API)
• Users can get the currency conversion information (API)
• Database to store user's data like profile, images that captured through APP and initial web page data details
Main Advantages –
• This Hybrid mobile application can be downloadable by Android, iOS market store
• Providing Location based information to end users
• Native device feature like camera can be accessible as it is developed as Hybrid mobile application
• User friendly mobile UI to provide good experience to end users.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online