Be the Street™ is an anti-litter campaign targeted at Bay Area youth, aged 14-24.
We need both an iPhone version as well as an Android version. When you provide a quote, please indicate whether you would be able to develop one of the versions or both.
High Level Goals
• We want to give our current members (fan/follower/volunteer audience) an interactive mobile app game. They win both virtual and real tangible prizes by leveling up, as well as by responding to challenges where they take and friends take part in real life activities.
• We want to grow the member base by getting new users to download the app, provide some info, and sign in.
• The game should give users a job: Rate-the-Streets of the Bay Area
• Members rate & explore, level up, and win prizes
• At various stages throughout the application (at completion of each level), users should be encouraged to share their progress through social media channels (Facebook integration)
• The goal is to give them a way to get social recognition for their efforts, and to get their friends to download and play
• On our side, we need to be able to track all usage
• Data needs to be easily extracted in flat file format
Start work by 8/19/2013 Complete working prototype for testing by 10/18 Complete full version and post on both iTunes and Google Play by 11/15/2013 See attached PDF for details. This design is not yet completed, and exact requirements have not yet been derived. However, it should give you a sense of the functionality required.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $6509 for this job
Hi We are one of the best developer on freelancer. We can provide you a excellent solution as we are professional and experience. Read my PM for your ultimate solution. Have a nice day.