Port iOS App to Android
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 40
We are looking for someone who will be able to port our game app to Android. The game is already live on the Appstore since about 1 and a half year (iPhone and iPad). Gameplay is handled at 99% on our servers, meaning most of the porting will be the interface of the game, which is more an app than a game.
The game has about 25 menus/screens and was done using UIKit.
What we are waiting for:
- Support for all resolutions above 320x480 (We are actually supporting 320x480, 640x960, 640x1136 and 768x1024 on Apple devices)
- Support of in-app-purchases for Google Play and Amazon Appstore (integration of the API for both stores)
- Full knowledge of Android environment
- Good portfolio of apps on iOS and Android
- Advices on which version of Android we have to support, etc...
The game is "Heroic Legends" feel free to download it on the App Store to check it.
If you feel the budget is too short, feel free to make a proposal out of this range. Budget is not 100% settled yet.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online