We are looking for someone who will be able to port our game app to Android. The game is already live on the Appstore since about 1 and a half year (iPhone and iPad). Gameplay is handled at 99% on our servers, meaning most of the porting will be the interface of the game, which is more an app than a game.
The game has about 25 menus/screens and was done using UIKit.
What we are waiting for:
- Support for all resolutions above 320x480 (We are actually supporting 320x480, 640x960, 640x1136 and 768x1024 on Apple devices)
- Support of in-app-purchases for Google Play and Amazon Appstore (integration of the API for both stores)
- Full knowledge of Android environment
- Good portfolio of apps on iOS and Android
- Advices on which version of Android we have to support, etc...
The game is "Heroic Legends" feel free to download it on the App Store to check it.
If you feel the budget is too short, feel free to make a proposal out of this range. Budget is not 100% settled yet.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $2837 for this job
Dear sir After reading your project Port iOS App to Android details,we are interested in this project and would like to bid on this [url removed, login to view] check your PMB
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this [url removed, login to view] more information see PMB-Thanks.
It's an easy task for [url removed, login to view] have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.