A simple proof of concept to track activities in eLearning environment and based on policy and take necessary action
• ELearning environment = Moodle (PHP/MYSQL) – existing environment – no development needed
• Purpose is to track client events in Moodle and take the necessary action based on policy
• Tool for policy creation / tracking = Ponder2 (existing framework … need to make it into working condition to work on certain policies). OR develop our classes to create polcy and use it to monitor and take action
[url removed, login to view]
• The concept is that when a user does any action within moodle ie. User registration or registers a course, the necessary table in moodle gets populated. The respective table has a trigger which populates a similar table which will be part of the monitoring program that we want to build (Upto this point we are OK with the project). Now using Java, we want to build an OBSERVER and relative classes which will monitor the new table and depending on a policy take necessary action like send a mail or notification etc.
• This can be achieved via using an already existing environment like PONDER which is a policy environment or by creating the program which allows to create our own policies.
Please see attached file for more details
Hi, i have experience in java /j2ee and spring .This can be done with the help of spring AOP.please have a look on my bid and give me chance to work with you