Hiring a iPhone/Android/Windows Mobile App
- Status Closed
- Budget $3000 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 17
The Mobile Developer will code, unit test, implement and support the native iPhone/iPad/Android and Windows Mobile Applications that are developed. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency, application maintenance, and the ability to work effectively and provide very responsive support to this application.
- 3-5 years hands on experience with Objective-C and/or Cocoa Framework/iOS SDK/Xcode/Java Scripting//Windows Mobile development and capable of architecting, designing, developing and testing complex applications for iPhone, Android, Window Mobile and Tablet devices.
- Strong fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structure, asynchronous processing and algorithm designs, MVC, create/consume web services.
- The resource should have full experience of building and launching the apps.
- The resource should have full experience using code repository such SVN and GitHub.
- The app need to be fastest enough to load the user profile in less than 3 secs.
- We take very seriously the memory leak in the apps, so be sure your coding patterns meet the SDK guidelines.
- 10% of the total of the proposal will be considered as upfront deposit.
- 70% of the payment will be released after the module is delivered, tested and approved by the users testers in the first 10 days.
- 20% of the remaining payment amount will be on hold until the apps get approved by Google, Apple and Microsoft stores.
- The contractor will provide to the customer 3 months of free support after the app is delivered to the customer.
- In case of any bug, error or any other issue being reported by the end user in the first 30 days of the stores approval, the contractor needs to fix it as part of the proposal and no extra payment will be issued to the contractor.
- Sources codes , documentation or other media related to the project need to be provided to the customer. A code repository account will be provided and is a REQUIREMENT to commit any code development on the source control repository for a code revision.
- The resource need to be available 24/7 during the development of the app.
- A NDA needs to be signed by the contractor before starting working on the project. (Copy of a valid ID need to be provided)
Please enter the reference number provided in your proposal to confirm you read the above requirements. Any proposal without the reference number will be rejected.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online