C# to Java migration software (clients / order / products)
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have an application (management software) to convert from C# to Java.
The first objective is the COMPATIBILITY the applications must run to all platforms and devices (Windows / Linux / MAC / Iphone / Android , etc..)
There is heavy crisis here, for this reason we searching for a cheap service 2$ - 5$ / hour (the lower offer win).
Here a brief overview:
1) The program is a standard management software (clients / orders / products)
2) The project must be converted only partially (50% average).
3) Due the particularly difference between C# and Java the conversion must follow particularly guide line (about this we can discuss later).
4) The application must run on server web (via browser) or standalone for desktop purpose (if is possible).
5) The application was designed to work with different type of database (Access / SQL Server / SQL Lite).
6) The C# graph interface must not be converted. The project must use the Java standard Graph interface.
I will send some base class as test.
Because the time line is strict, a fast offer is appreciated.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online