We have an application (management software) to convert from C# to Java.
The first objective is the COMPATIBILITY the applications must run to all platforms and devices (Windows / Linux / MAC / Iphone / Android , etc..)
There is heavy crisis here, for this reason we searching for a cheap service 2$ - 5$ / hour (the lower offer win).
Here a brief overview:
1) The program is a standard management software (clients / orders / products)
2) The project must be converted only partially (50% average).
3) Due the particularly difference between C# and Java the conversion must follow particularly guide line (about this we can discuss later).
4) The application must run on server web (via browser) or standalone for desktop purpose (if is possible).
5) The application was designed to work with different type of database (Access / SQL Server / SQL Lite).
6) The C# graph interface must not be converted. The project must use the Java standard Graph interface.
I will send some base class as test.
Because the time line is strict, a fast offer is appreciated.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd. with 10 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.