Minor enhancements to pre-existing Android application
This project was successfully completed by Pepsodent for $50 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
I have a pre-existing app that requires some minor adjustments:
1) Make the logo in the footer a link to the website
2) Make the app pause for a second or two when the splash screen comes up
3) Remove the 'Alert number' field from the preferences screen (may be referenced by other functionality, so testing would be needed after removal). Image attached.
4) Move 'Remember me' check box to other form where password is entered and confirmed, and add functionality to actually remember the password (if the box is checked and the correct password is entered, don't require a password any more unless the box is unchecked later). This should also be unchecked by default (currently checked by default).
5) Add 'Exit' button to main menu and remove redundant 'Change PIN' option from main menu (image attached)
6) Remove redundant 'Save' button (image attached)
7) Make buttons on screen dynamically sized to fill entire viewing area, and app icon bigger (appears smaller on some screens, and should be as big as possible).
If all goes well, there is plenty of further development work to be done, and I look forward to hopefully building an ongoing business relationship.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online