Port .NET application to OSX
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $18 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have an existing Windows Project which consists of the following:
1. .NET Command Line Application - executes SQL Commands on remote MSSQL server
2. .NET Library - Utility Methods
3. Windows Service - Listens to COM Port for incoming messages and injects them into MSSQL server
4. Installer - Allows user to install the application on Windows
I would like to port this program over to OSX. XCode/Objective-C, JAVA or Mono Mac can be used as long as all functionality is there. Right now I'm just looking for someone with the skillset to accomplish this task.
Depending on you skillset and my confidence in getting quality work I will adjust the pay/compensation.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online