Software Product/Integration for Retail Industry
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 31
Currently we are looking for small to mid size companies who can help us develop a software product line based on the following technologies:> .net, java and related technology, web development, sql 2008+ enterprise server edition for Business Intelligence reporting, Graphics designing, GUI etc.
This software has the following components:
1) Cloud based ASP/.NET web development platform
2) java/.net programming for writing connectors to pull data from POS systems which will reside on the PC based computers, these TSR;s will
intercept the data,send it to the cloud service to do some calculations based on the client
portfolio and then help print receipts based on the data.
3) different connectors needs to be developed for different vendor POS systems. Intuit POS is the first one to work with/Quickbooks POS
The complete project needs to be completed in 30 days. Initial project calls for developing one connector and cloud based platform with:
1) client area & client users area (company and company people will have different level of access withing the system)
2) customer area (end users to submit data etc)
3) back end databases (2-3)
4) logic to get the calculations, data mining, display and reporting.
5) Reports (5-10) based on the stores and used data.
Experience with retail industry a plus+, Expert level experience in the above mentioned technologies is required to complete the project in a timely manner. Companies with previous experience need only apply !!!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online