iOS/Android unique identification (Air Native Extension)
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $75 USD
Hi, I need an ANE (Adobe Native Extension) which works on both platforms Android and iOS (one single .ane). The only thing it needs to do is; return a unique identification code. Let's say from ActionScript I invoke a method called [url removed, login to view](); and it always try to return same ID code on the same device depending on its hardware. very important things to consider:
- Apple has Deprecated UIDevice Methods, so instead of using uniqueIdentifier you need to use other alternatives (identifierForVendor, advertisingIdentifier).
- on Android devices relying on telephony hardware might fail if the device doesn't support cell phone hardware modules, please use other alternatives.
- [url removed, login to view]() must return the same code always on the same device, even if the app has been uninstalled (if user re-install the operating system it's ok get a new code).
- worst case scenario [url removed, login to view]() always return a code, even if all resources have failed, it has to return a random code (this function never return null or a blank string).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online