Android App that interacts with a web service.
This project was awarded to GLK for $127.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $150 USD
This is a file converter that utilizes a web service to upload the files and return the converted file.
- Complete source code for the application;
- Application development should be done in Eclipse using Android SDK;
- Support for Android 2.0+;
- Installation instructions to package and release the the application on Android phone and tablet.
- The first time the application is run it will auto generate a random license key matching the format I provide and will save it to the filesystem.
- Main application screen will allow browsing and/or simply listing all files available on the mobile device that match certain file extensions (ie. doc, docx, ppt, rtf)
- Clicking on the file will bring up a context menu allowing the file to be "converted" and allowing them to select the target format. Converting will POST the file as a byte to a web page along with the license key. That same web page will return a download of a byte array that is the converted file.
- App will integrate with other apps by allowing files to be sent via Android's share function
- *The web service is already programmed and you do not need to develop it!*
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online