Create a Java GUI application to look up and update inventory information in a derby database.
What it has to do.
1. User chooses warehouse from a drop box. (Set this warehouse as default)
2. User manually enters or scans in a barcode
3. Current stock is looked up in the database for the item and shown on screen.
4. User can overwrite the quantity by typing in or choosing the number from a touch screen keyboard
5. User clicks submit to overwrite the quantity with new data.
6. repeat from 2 onwards.
Should connect to a derby database.
Should work on PC - Windows XP, 7 or 8.
Should work with Openbravopos. I will give you a pdf of the database table structure if needed, but it is available online.
All your codes are belong to me.