Inventory Count Java application
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $136 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
Create a Java GUI application to look up and update inventory information in a derby database.
What it has to do.
1. User chooses warehouse from a drop box. (Set this warehouse as default)
2. User manually enters or scans in a barcode
3. Current stock is looked up in the database for the item and shown on screen.
4. User can overwrite the quantity by typing in or choosing the number from a touch screen keyboard
5. User clicks submit to overwrite the quantity with new data.
6. repeat from 2 onwards.
Should connect to a derby database.
Should work on PC - Windows XP, 7 or 8.
Should work with Openbravopos. I will give you a pdf of the database table structure if needed, but it is available online.
All your codes are belong to me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online