I am a Identity Management Architect and I'm looking to secure a new remote position with a company anywhere in the world. I need someone (or a group of someones) to act as my agent and fine me a new gig!
The job should consist of one of these products:
- Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle Access Manager
- Oracle Virtual Directory
- Oracle Identity Federation
The job needs to be 100% remote (a week or two of travel in the beginning is ok, but no more). And the hourly rate should be between $75 and $125 per hour.
Places to find these jobs would be places like [url removed, login to view], and whatever else you can think of.
I have added my resume to this posting for you to use.
Your duties will be the following:
- Find all leads for an Identity Management gig with one or more of the products listed above.
- Negotiate rates to be within the range supplied
- Handle all phone and email correspondence relating to the positions found (I can supply information as needed by jobs)
- Schedule phone interviews for me (direct clients only, no staffing agencies)
- Forward all contracts to me to fill out
- At the end of every day, you will need to update your status on a project in [url removed, login to view] with your leads, and where you are with them in regards to securing the position.
Payment will be done in two parts:
1. I will pay 25% of your bid after 1 week of daily statuses in the project on [url removed, login to view]
2. I will pay the remaining 75% upon delivery of a contract to me (whether I accept the job or not)
3. I will pay a bonus of 2x the hourly rate if I accept the job.
Example: If you bid $200 and then secure me a job at $100 that I accept. I will pay you $50 at the end of the first week, then the remaining $150 when you successfully find a client that offers me a contract at an agreeable rate. Once I sign the contract for $100/hr, I will award you a bonus of $200.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.