Client/Admin Login Proofing System
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $725 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I'm in the printing industry, and require a client login area to show each client all their different jobs. I would like the client to be able to order from there, and the customer can edit variable fields, and proof right away.
For example, something like this [url removed, login to view]
Here is a list of things that need to be met for this project:
- Server-side include for header and footer of website (I will provide website template)
- Import Logo into website template
- A section of the website where customers can upload images/artwork to our web server, and we get an email with the link of the file.
- Customer Login Area
- Password Retrieval
- Customer will be able to login, and see a proof of their business card template.
- Customer will be able to create a new business card based on that template, to adjust the name, title, address, phone numbers, ect. That new business card, will be saved so they can reorder it easily.
- Customer can see a proof right away (w/ watermarks in the proof, so they can't ripoff the design)
- Customer will be able to see other stationary.
- When the customer orders they must select quantities, and variable price will show up.
- We must be able to upload a preprint business card, and mark the variable fields
- We must be able to see ordered business card, ect.
- For business card imprints, we must be able to download the PDF file with the variable fields only. Because the other information has already been printed on the paper.
- We must be able to edit quantities and price for each account.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online