Advise and introduce a Java based open source document storage solution.
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I need a Java based open source document storage solution.
so it's like a project of research and setting documentation
What i expect:
- You advice me a Java base document storage solution reachable via web interface.
-easy tree solution for filestorage dispalying.
- of course file upload and download functionalities
- group based access right for documents managable by admin userse
- version controling on the change of the document.
- the persistant of the files should be Mysql or Java based DB.
- authentication and authorization possibility on admin side
- you make a documenttation how to setup on windows and on ubuntu. I don't need too details step by step settings. but the important steps. I want to save time to go thru on the too detailed "get started" documentations
- you make a slideshow or video about the necessary step of set up for production usage (removing default user and access rights,anything else)
this proof that you really avare on the setting and not only copy paste from documentations
it would be a plus and I would honor with bonus if you do this in a well known portal system or framework.
like liferay or with any MVC based Fe solution. but it should be Java base.
If so you would expect additional task with the frameworks (for basic )
- -If the document storage solution would need tomcat/glassfish as application server it's not a problem but advantage...because probably then you would receive an additional project also regarding the setting of these app server
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online